Macquarie Bank Infrastructure Group - Australia
Nature of Business
The Macquarie Bank Infrastructure Group is one of the largest fund managers in
the World, blending their quality asset management with their
What did they need?
Business Growth - Grow their business and specifically their
asset management utility infrastructure investments in Europe.
How did we help them?
- Business Navigators Ltd worked with Macquarie Bank Group
using our specialist expertise in the utility sector to support
them in planning, organising and acquiring new assets in the
utility sector in Europe.
- Understanding of their specific growth requirements and in
- Reviewed growth opportunities in their target market(s)
- Investigated the relative strengths and weaknesses of
- Used our expertise to determine the best ‘value adding’
opportunities available in the market place
- Worked long hours with their experts in Sydney and London
against exacting timescales
- Combined our sector expertise to build a business case for
- Delivered all of this at a fraction of the cost of our
larger competitor management consultants
What benefits did it bring?
- Highlighted opportunities in specific acquisitions which
would unlock future return on their investment
- Successful >£1Bn acquisition of a key utility infrastructure
investment opportunity in the UK
- Delivered their specific objective of long term growth in
the right assets in Europe
- Subsequently and for several years their specific
acquisition has delivered their required return on investment
- Long term sustainability of these assets will provide a
sustained return, a real success story